Social Media Top Tips
There are lots of things that you can give advice about to stay safe when using social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
• Don’t add anyone you don’t know to your friends list.
• Report any abusive or threatening messages to the provider and tell someone you trust.
• Be careful not to give away personal information about yourself when writing a blog or creating a profile.
• Don’t arrange to meet someone you have met online, they may not be who they say they are.
• Do not open emails from people you don’t know as this may download a virus onto your computer.